Posted on September 07, 2013
Eat Properly, Think and Grow Wealthy!
We wallow in a frenzied lifestyle where all our thoughts are pinned to making more money. Unfortunately, in most cases, all these happen at the expense of our health. Twenty minutes at the fast food shop and we hope to get all the nutriments that keep lungs inhaling and our hearts pumping.
Millions of people have reaped the deathly rewards by succumbing to ailments that, ironically, bring the money rush to a screeching halt! We need to be healthy first in order to be able to attain wealth. Let us learn to use our wealth to buy and retain health rather than to pursue wealth and bring ourselves down!
Healthy brain is a pathway to a wealthy nation. Here are ways to keep our brain sharp and our body healthy. Good memory and high intelligence are key to success!
Keep the antioxidants high. They protect all body cells including the brain cells. Some of the foods packed with antioxidants include garlic, kale, prunes, blueberries, strawberries, spinach, blackberries and raspberries.
Taking them whole and fresh is a good idea. Still whipping up a refreshing smoothie is great, juicing the fresh sap is even a better idea. The idea is to supplement, so striking a good juicing diet with your normal dietary plan to get sufficient vitamins, minerals and fluids has to be a great gift to the body. One can extract the juice from the vegetables and fruits using a Hamilton Beach juicer or a breville blender.
Brain is a high-performance machine and therefore needs top quality fuel.
• Perfectly balanced, low saturated (animal-fat) diet and low cholesterol is good for your brain.
• Nutrition requires good timing. Studies reveal that a good breakfast is extremely significant.
• Developing brains require saturated fat and protein. Fish is particularly rich in both and that’s why it sometimes dubbed “brain food”
• The protein you take provides long strings of amino acids that the body converts into individual amino acids that brain can farther convert for specific needs.
• Vitamins and minerals that your brain needs come from your diet. With a breville blender, it is possible to turn some fruits that might not taste nice taken individually into savory smoothies that will shower your body with vitamins and minerals.
• Research reveals that vitamin C and E, well known antioxidants protect the brain.
• Excessive eating is not advisable. Low calories help control age-related brain deteriorations.
• A good rule of the thumb is that anything good for your body should be good for your brain too.
What energy source is essential for the brain? Ultimately glucose is the source of energy for all living cells. We can look at how cells, tissues and organs relate.
• Your pancreas, kidneys and liver work hand in hand to regulate glucose in your blood.
• Your blood maintains a steady rate supply of glucose to the brain.
• The brain uses the glucose to obtain energy to repair damage, produce the chemicals nerves require to communicate and to build new cells.
• A sugary snack when concentration is waning can solve the problem. Consider getting a Hamilton Beach juicer. This is an economy brand that will still efficiently extract the healthy juice you need to give your brain a quick shot of fire power.
Once your brain is healthy and your memory hyped, you can go create wealth with creativity and innovation.