This Model 1782 is a 2-speed blender. It has slow, rapidly, and pulse buttons.
In the past, this blender was called the model 4500. In April 2011, VitaMix changed the model to 1782.
The updated model 1782 comes using a full 5-year warranty guarantee, and it consists of a new faceplate style related to those on the model VS, and also an updated recipe book.
The recipe book is over 150 pages and is geared towards healthy life-style recipes, comparable for the model VS book. All other capabilities of this blender are the precise similar as the earlier model 4500.
Characteristics of the VitaMix 1782 househol Blender:
For nearly 85 years, Vita-Mix has set the bar of excellence in blenders. In truth, Vita-Mix was one of many early innovators in blender technology. And Vitamix Blenders are the one brand preferred by additional fine restaurants and other food service operations.
The new, updated Vitamix TurboBlend 1782 arrived in April 2011, and is extremely nicely improved with 6 item adjustments over the earlier model:
1. New BPA-free Carafe made of Eastman Tritan material.
2. New lid-locking mechanism allows for any individual to take off the lid much easier than before.
3. New Healthy recipe book. The recipe book has been dressed up and cleaned up to focus on healthier options.
4. New cooler operating, a lot more effective 2 Peak HP motor. Exact same specs, just runs cooler
5. Updated faceplate graphics on the base.
6. Longer 5-Year complete warranty! Within the past, the warranty was only 3 years.
A workhorse within the kitchen, the Vitamix 1782 blender purees and blends quicker and smoother than any blender or food processor you may have ever utilised.
Its two speeds, up to 218 miles per hour, make sure consistency. The Vitamix Blender permits you to puree and blend lots of diverse ingredients with no chunks, separation or ice jams that stop ordinary blender - just smooth operation.
Vitamix Blender Advantages:
- Effective - Crushes a half-gallon of ice in just three seconds!
- Patented design pulls components into blades.
- All stainless steel blade assembly with sealed ball bearings and superior engineering.
Vitamix Blender Features:
- 64 oz. BPA-free, Eastman Tritan container
- 2-Speed provides the operator the solution to make use of High or Low speed alone, or alter from one to the other manually.
- Heavy-duty 2+ horsepower motor engineered for everyday, year-after-year use.
- Motor is thermally protected to prevent burnout.
- Easy to clean front panel also attributes moisture shielded switches.
- Blends as small as 4 oz. with the same consistency and excellent as a complete load.
- Flexible two piece thermoplastic lid features a removable plug for adding ingredients although blending.
- Normal 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz., 11.five amps
- UPC 703113017827
- Free recipe book that contains practically 200 recipes that presents techniques, variations and ideas for a myriad of menu items, including creamy smoothies and drinks, frozen concoctions, sauces, purees, dips, glazes and soups.
Often Asked Concerns
Q. What exactly is the distinction within the Vita Mix TurboBlend 1782 plus the Vita Mix 5200?
A: They may be generally precisely the same machine. The only difference is that the TurboBlend 1782 is often a 2-speed (high and low) machine. The Vita-Mix 5000 is usually a variable speed machine.
Q: Is the Vita-Mix a juice extractor?
A: Not at all! The pulp a juice extractor discards is additional nutritious than the juice itself! Delicious creamy smooth Vita-Mix entire food juice keeps all of the minutely pulverized pulp fiber and all of the precious nutrition within the juice.
Q: What exactly is Vita-Mix complete food juice?
A: Vita-Mix whole food juice includes all of the juice and each of the pulp from fruits and vegetables. This really is probable because of the speed and tremendous force in the Vita-Mix stainless steel blade guidelines, which travel at 240 m.p.h. on high speed setting.
Q: Why is Vita-Mix complete food juice better than extracted juice?
A: Vita-Mix whole food juice consists of each the juice and pulp from your food, leaving out none of the disease-fighting phytonutrients, antioxidants and fiber which are missing from extracted juice. Eating whole foods that are high in all-natural fiber may also assist normalize insulin levels. This isn't the case with extractors.
The truth is, some extracted juices, for instance apple juice, have such a high concentration of sugar, and are absorbed so promptly in to the bloodstream that they may be no much better for you than a can of soda.
Q: How does the Vita-Mix save me time and dollars?
A: Here's just one particular example: In comparison to juicing having a juice extractor, the Vita-Mix not merely delivers maximum nutrition, but additionally saves you time inside the kitchen and funds at the grocery shop. The time it takes to prepare, method and clean up from making juice in the Vita-Mix is about 5 minutes in comparison to an typical of 20 minutes in a juicer.