CHAMPION COMMERCIAL JUICER 2000, Model: G5-PG710 (Available in Black or White)
Typically ships in 1 business day.
- Product Description
- Product Videos
- Champion 2000 Commercial vs Household
- Champion 2000 vs 4000 Model
Available in black or white.
- Powered by a full 1/3 horsepower, heavy-duty General Electric motor.
- Use as a homogenizer to make veggie loaves, Frozen Sorbets, Sherbets, Baby Foods, Fruit Sauces and Nut Butters.
- Large 1.75" Diameter Feed Tube, 1725 RPMs, 540 Watt Motor, 110V 50HZ
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty (1 Year on cutter blade and screens) / 5 year limited warranty on all juicing parts and a 3 year warranty on its motor. All parts 100 % FDA nylon, stainless steel shaft.
————————US SHIPMENT ONLY————————
WHATS IN THE BOX
1 Cutter (Ivory)
1 Screen Holder
1 Screen (Standard)
1 Tamper (Black)
1 Funnel (Smoke)
1 Bowl (Standard)
Both models are powered by a 1/3 horsepower electric motor and has the same single auger construction with a stainless steel shaft for longer wear.
The Commercial juicer has heavier windings in the motor and can be converted to overseas use.
The Champion 4000 features a new smaller body design. It includes two augers; a grinding auger and a greens auger. In addition to what the original Champion 2000 can do, the Champion 4000 can juice wheatgrass and leafy greens and can shred vegetables for salad with no additional attachments required.